SAN FRANCISCO MUNICIPAL RAILWAY
PCC STREETCAR No. 1055
www.streetcarmike.com

PCC 1055 was originally Philadelphia Transportation Co. 2122, built by St. Louis Car Co. in 1948. Muni acquired it in 1992 for use on the F Market streetcar line and painted it in PTC colors.

PHOTOS TAKEN IN 1984:

PCC 2122 at Luzerne Depot (10th and Luzerne Sts.) in April 1984. The facility was closed to transit in 1997. One photo added 03/31/12.

PHOTOS TAKEN IN 2006:

PCC 1055 at 17th and Castro Sts. on February 1, 2006. This was the last inbound car of the morning.

PHOTOS TAKEN IN 2007:

PCC 1055 at Beach and Jones Sts. on April 17, 2007. One photo added 03/31/12.

PCC 1055 outbound at Market and Drumm Sts. on April 17, 2007. Four photos added 03/31/12.

PHOTOS TAKEN IN 2013:

PCC 1055 inbound at Market and Spear Sts. on January 24, 2013. Six photos added 03/31/12.